Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moto 400 is having a big party & open house next Saturday, 3/28. Live band, free lunch and drinks, motocycle show, etc. Details: www.moto400.com

I'm meeting a big group of dual sport riders there at 8:00 to go on a dual sport ride in the mountains, then we are coming back to eat lunch at the party. Anyone ride dual sport and want to join us? or does anyone want to organize a street ride that leaves at the same time? We could ride a little ways together.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The ride and party have been cancelled.

Edit: Hey all - I'm bummed re all this rain. I just talked to Keith at Moto 400 and ask him to show some motorcycle movies. He is going to show the movie "On Any Sunday" at 2:00 tomorrow in his big breakroom on the big screen. He's setting it up like a small theatre. Anyone interested in getting out of the house? He may show other motorcycle movies after that if there is interest.

Anyone interested?

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
He is going to show the movie "On Any Sunday" at 2:00 tomorrow in his big breakroom on the big screen. He's setting it up like a small theatre. Anyone interested in getting out of the house? He may show other motorcycle movies after that if there is interest.

Anyone interested?
I won't know for sure until tomorrow but I might be able to make it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks for posting here about the cancelation! I really did not want to read through the additional 5+ pages on the linked tread! ;)
The movie still sounds good, however......I'd still be on two. No running cage yet! :mad: Both of my **** cars are broke and I don't want to leave the wife & kids without a vehicle all day. Rain in June is fine, but I'll be sick this time of year.
Keep us posted if the meet/party is re-scheduled. Thanks man! C'yaz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts