Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got n 03 SVS and i bought it used with a yoshi slip on. I was dicking around yesterday and took it off and liked the sound better with it off. Is it really that big of a deal if i ride without it on???? back pressure or anything of that sort????

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Other than just feeding the stereotype that all bike riders are asshats that don't care about being a public nuisuance, it'll play hell on your hearing.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Other than just feeding the stereotype that all bike riders are asshats that don't care about being a public nuisuance, it'll play hell on your hearing.
well considering my ipod already took care of my hearing along time ago, PUBLIC ASSHAT it is!!!! thanks for the feedback guys

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
If you want your SV to be louder, please don't do it by simply removing the exhaust. It will run like crap, **** off every one around you, and will always be looked down upon.

You want this.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
you make baby puppies cry ... or something of that sort

(not expressing opinion, just general postwhoring)
in that case....

aren't puppies inherently babies? or are you talking about 1 day old puppies, like are stages of being a puppy, baby, toddler, annoying, adult? ;D

to the OP, i took the baffle out of mine, its too loud. if i were you i would get some kind of can

·
Premium Member
2,654 Posts
in that case....

aren't puppies inherently babies? or are you talking about 1 day old puppies, like are stages of being a puppy, baby, toddler, annoying, adult? ;D

to the OP, i took the baffle out of mine, its too loud. if i were you i would get some kind of can

defiantly 1 day old puppies, before they make a mess of the house. :hug:

·
Registered
789 Posts
sorry... I just scanned this thread... something about puppies and putting them in exhausts to deaden the sound?

IMO, I don't think the puppy will want to stay there too long. It'd be too hot and too loud. I've never heard a SV w/out it's muffler in person (only YouTube), so...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts