Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to all the knowledgable and helpful SV'ers here on the forum. Thanks to a little ole 70+year old lady I no longer have an SV, but, her insurance said no contest, got my check about 3 weeks ago and have been looking since. Picked myself up a new ride today, a very cherry 2001 Honda CBR929RR with 9,100 miles. Couldn't be happier, loved my little 650 but wanted more power at hand, so went another direction. Anyway, just a big thanks to this forum, got a great many tips and tricks and advice from everybody. Couple pics of the new ride, you all be safe out there and take care of each other. See ya.

·
Registered
551 Posts
**** they are fine looking motorcycles. so much better looking than the 954 and subsequent 1000RR.

they also have tons of room under the passenger seat :p

·
Registered
233 Posts
Sweet bike man, i'm sorry about your SV sounds like you made it out alright though thats cool.

There was a really good article comparing a modded 929 vs. an 08 cbr1000 in superstreet i think i'm going to go see if i can find it.

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Glad you're okay man. Enjoy the new ride!

Stay safe!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Cheers, enjoy the new mount

·
Registered
126 Posts
you will miss the sv once you find that the 929 is not as much fun...you will come back to the fold

but nice looking bike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts