Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
No-Cut Frame Sliders on Naked SV650

:) Hi Wayne, It would be really great and very helpful for others if you could post up a clear photo of your Black SV650 MotoSliders No Cut Frame Sliders on your SV650N. Several others have asked if there is a photo of them on an N model,

Thanks,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Wayne, just wondering why you decided to go with the no-cut on your naked? Do you put fairings on for the track or something?
I went with the no-cut because I plan to put the fairings on someday (TBD) I have two sets in a box on a shelf in my garage. I had originally ordered the non-fairing version but thru a twist of fate there was a FORTUNATE shipping mix up and Blair informed me that they just came out with the black no-cuts. I sent him the additional $$$ and had new sliders in about 3 days.
I had a set of cheap sliders that managed to do the job for a 15-20 mph lowside. I compared the quality of the Motosliders with the cheap ones and the difference is like night and day. I was lucky to have only been going 15-20 mph. I will never go back. You get what you pay for.

Bike only slid 5 - 10 feet. Looks like most of the damage happened when the slider impacted with the street. Kinda shattered, splintered..w/e.

I like the no-cuts much more than the normal "N" motosliders. They may work well but the styling is very bland.
I agree. I think it would have been a lil nicer if the bolts and washers were also black. But Hey, overall I'm very happy with the build quality.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts