Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bottom heating element on our oven caught fire last week and then disintegrated. Part won't be in for another week and I miss Katy's baking! I need my sweets! Two weeks w/o homemade cookies is too long.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
The bottom heating element on our oven caught fire last week and then disintegrated. Part won't be in for another week and I miss Katy's baking! I need my sweets! Two weeks w/o homemade cookies is too long.
Ours did the same on Sunday in the middle of cooking easter dinner for about 30 people. Fortunately, the hams were done. Not too bad except my wife had to cook her mother's wedding cake for Saturday. She ended up doing the main cake in the microwave (convection oven microwave) and the element came in in time to do the groom's cake.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Ours did the same on Sunday in the middle of cooking easter dinner for about 30 people. Fortunately, the hams were done. Not too bad except my wife had to cook her mother's wedding cake for Saturday. She ended up doing the main cake in the microwave (convection oven microwave) and the element came in in time to do the groom's cake.
That just seems odd..........cooking your mother's wedding cake.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts