Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
161 - 175 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Can't believe that this thread is still kicking around. Keep it going guys!! Anyone ever wants to ride give me a shout. I don't ride an sv anymore but I'm always down.

·
Registered
185 Posts
id be down.. maybe not this weekend but next. after june 21st tho im not gonna be able to ride until sometime after july 4th.

secondly. im looking to put a 06-'07 ZX10 shock. About 4k miles on it bought from another user here. anybody know a shop to recommend me or can anybody help me? not only do i lack the tools, i lack most of the knowledge of the mechanic side. but i do have all the parts i think and my service manual.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Is it every Wednesday? That's a haul for me but I could maybe swing it one night. It's right by my brothers place.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Took dover chester rd into long valley ended up getting lost and wound up in high bridge.

Nothing but curvy 50mph roads and little traffic.

Couldn't figure out how to go north to Washington then back to central morris county where I live so in just turned around and went back the way I came.

Anyone venture out that way?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
25 Posts
Took dover chester rd into long valley ended up getting lost and wound up in high bridge.

Nothing but curvy 50mph roads and little traffic.

Couldn't figure out how to go north to Washington then back to central morris county where I live so in just turned around and went back the way I came.

Anyone venture out that way?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I ride this area all the time, its my local area. If you got to high bridge, you should of just went out to 31 and took it North to either 57E or 46E. Let me know I show you around if you like.

Joe

·
Registered
266 Posts
That'd be great. I'm originally from Budd lake but never really ventured down that way. Everything I go though it's just a great ride.

I'm traveling this weekend but around the following. If you ride frequently I'll send you a PM.

Sent from my galaxy s3 - please excuse spelling errors

·
Registered
11 Posts
New rider here! Woot!
Name Frankie / Junior
Located in central Nj. Edison.
Pm me for a ride since not many people around here ride

161 - 175 of 175 Posts