Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it looks like new jersey finally started it's own msf course: http://www.state.nj.us/mvc/mcsafe/index.html

as a bonus, "Graduates of the Experienced Rider Course will receive defensive driving course credit, if needed. They also may receive a two-point reduction of any current, accumulated points on their driving record."

i wonder if i can get the two-point reduction on my record now and have it negate points if/when i ever get them

on the plus side, it looks like even the experienced rider program is free for nj residents.

·
Banned
363 Posts
Stranger,
I paid for my basic MSF course (years ago).
Are you saying the it is FREE??

I woudl definately take the advanced course if it is..

-Mike

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
motorcyclemichael said:
Stranger,
I paid for my basic MSF course (years ago).
Are you saying the it is FREE??

I woudl definately take the advanced course if it is..

-Mike
i paid for my basic too. but both basic and advanced are now free for jersey residents. assuming you can get into one of the classes and are willing to travel to wherever they are (didn't seen too spread out)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Are you kidding me? I shelled out 250 beans to take that course last month! Ugh, at least it was money well spent, but that could've bought me a rear hugger and FE! I've got to do somethiing about that shovel on the back. Now that I'm done ranting, I definitely reccomend taking this course to everyone. It was very worthwhile, and the fact that it's free, why WOULDN'T you take it??

J

·
0 Posts
Good deal. I managed to get my classes for free as well however that wasnt in NJ. I think i may go for the advanced course before i leave just for a lil fun.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Glad to know this... though it seems too late to get registered for this year. But next year I will try to get registered early for the ERC. Hopefully they will offer it at more locations too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts