Votes: 42 16.0%
  • WTF

Votes: 19 7.2%
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
9,569 Posts
I watch it.

Its entertaining. They do some funny stuff. Travis will try anything.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I think its pretty interesting to watch. I find Fantasy Factory way more fun, though. Travis can just get straight up annoying, whereas Dyrdek is very chill about everything (plus he's surprisingly philanthropic).

·
Registered
9,569 Posts
I think its pretty interesting to watch. I find Fantasy Factory way more fun, though. Travis can just get straight up annoying, whereas Dyrdek is very chill about everything (plus he's surprisingly philanthropic).
thats because Rob is on drugs. hahaha

·
Registered
128 Posts
I like it, in no way would i do those things but I don't get paid the big bucks to do it.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
The record for the lowest backflip and the record for the most backflips in a minute were the best.

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
It was good at first. Now its burning out rather quickly. Not surprising considering the producers and whatnot...I love Travis and all but the show has turned into a jacka$$ show straying away from insane stunts that the season started off with.

·
Registered
9,569 Posts
It was good at first. Now its burning out rather quickly. Not surprising considering the producers and whatnot...I love Travis and all but the show has turned into a ******* show straying away from insane stunts that the season started off with.
+1

yeah I dont see them doing them another season.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts