Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

Nice Clear Clutch Cover

9K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  ostojo 
#1 ·
So I'm starting a business, MuzaMoto, designing and manufacturing motorcycle accessories. The first product I have for sale is a gen 1 SV650 Clear Clutch Cover, which I know has been done before, but it's not available anymore. I wanted one and couldn't get one now. I thought some others might want one too. There will be more products, like nice bar end indicators coming soon. Check out the site!

www.MuzaMoto.com

For a limited time we're offering a special introductory price of $100 off the clear clutch cover!!!

Video:

Pics: https://picasaweb.google.com/110809941165511514227/MuzaMoto?authuser=0&feat=directlink

See less See more
1 5
#8 ·
You might want to specify if these are only for Gen 1 or if you're offering options for Gen 2.
If these are like the other ones made, you can make them fit a gen II. You just replace the one piece clutch cover with the two piece gen I, subbing out the clear cover for the stock bit. It is a bit more involved than the 1st gen swap, since you have to drain the oil and the coolant.

#12 ·
Due to the amount of interest I've received in a gen 2 clear clutch cover, I'm offering a gen 2 kit that includes everything required to mount the clear clutch cover on a gen 2.

The kit will include the clear clutch cover, a refurbished engine cover from a gen 1, and all seals and screws required to install on a gen 2. The installation on a gen 2 is a little bit more involved, but if you can change the oil or flush the coolant, you can install this kit. I'm working on the published instructions and they will be available soon.

I'll only be offering these gen 2 kits only as I find suitable gen 1 engine covers, so quantities will be limited.

Check out the website for more pictures, other products, and more info.

www.MuzaMoto.com

Gen 2 kit

Gen 1 mounted with engine running

Clear clutch cover

"S" oil plug

"S" oil plug on stock clutch cover

http://youtu.be/SKehLBorKIA?hd=1

#13 ·
Here is a review from member "taxonomy", link: http://www.svrider.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2612086#post2612086

"I just picked up a clear clutch cover from forum member ostojo at his website www.MuzaMoto.com. Normally I don't go in for this kind of bling but for whatever reason I thought it was kind of cool so I picked one up.

Right out of the box it's an amazing part. It seems to be machined from billet with very good quality powder coat. You cannot see the quality in it without looking at it in person. It wouldn't be out of place on an MV Augusta. It's really put together well.

It went on my bike in less than 10 minutes with absolutely no issues. It really does look good. For the price it's absolutely a great value. The seller was easy to work with and shipped right away.

Over the years I have found that one of the best things about the SV650 is this forum. I've bought springs from Rich, I have an "SV Haver" t-shirt from another forum member and gotten tons of advice on every aspect of SV ownership. So, I am happy to report the SV love lives on. It's great to be able to support someone making a great product like this from this community.

I'm a 45 year old guy with hard bags and the stock tail on my Gen 1. If this had been poorly executed it would look gimmicky and shoddy. This is absolutely not the case. When I opend the package I was really surprised with what a piece of quality work I was holding. I wouldn't heasitate at all to recommend www.MuzaMoto.com parts and will be looking to see what else he comes up with.

Keep up the good work."

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.