Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a blast last weekend and want to get the ball roling on another meet up in SoCal.. I'm thinking maybe Palomar, since the SD guys did the long ride last time. I am not at all familiar with that area, just heard its good riding and saw a vid or two.

So putting feelers out there, any dates popping into anyone's mind and could someone familiar with that area possibly decide on a good route or plan of attack. thanks

·
Registered
288 Posts
Any dates where Nevenelestate doesn't brake his sh*t..... o wait.

Any dates where Nevenelestate isn't lame... o wait...

Can you tell I'm incredibly bored. LOL. Good luck getting the bike together, as always I'm down for the ride.

·
Chief Greeter
28,477 Posts
I had a blast last weekend and want to get the ball roling on another meet up in SoCal.. I'm thinking maybe Palomar, since the SD guys did the long ride last time. I am not at all familiar with that area, just heard its good riding and saw a vid or two.

So putting feelers out there, any dates popping into anyone's mind and could someone familiar with that area possibly decide on a good route or plan of attack. thanks
Hi nevenelestate, I didn't see this thread, but I posted the same idea in the LA and SD threads, lol. I was thinking either the 2nd or 3rd weekend in May.

I went on a ride to Julian / Borrego not too long ago, we passed the turn-off for Palomar. I'll look for that route...

·
Registered
152 Posts
can you guys keep me in the loop, lol i guess i can keep looking here too. i guess im posting so that it bookmarks this thread.

·
Registered
805 Posts
If you guys go the end of April I am in, but I have a race the first weekend in May so I'm out if you guys go then. Can't wait to ride Palomar again.

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
If you guys go the end of April I am in, but I have a race the first weekend in May so I'm out if you guys go then. Can't wait to ride Palomar again.
I really want to ride 74 and Palomar again (before the Rally this year), even if it means riding with only Mike and anyone else who can make it...Though it would be nice to meet some of the Cali SVers since this will by my 3rd time on these awesome roads. ;D

·
Registered
801 Posts
Wasssss upppp :p....! I've driven to Julian, it's a very cool drive on 78. Pretty mellow and lots of nice roads. You can also eat pie there. 74 inland is not as exiting but it's ok, I used to work around there. 74 to Dana point is very nice also but a bit challenging. I'm still a rookie doe. I'm sure you guys would be kewl. There's some nudy bars in Lake Elsinore :p... I've head... I'd be down when ever as long its on a weekend.

·
Chief Greeter
28,477 Posts
Some guys are riding to Palomar and Julian this sunday but I'm doing a poker run and BBQ this sunday.

This weekend weather is going to be great!!!

·
Registered
390 Posts
The SoCalSVRiders.org people are planning a big get together on August 1 in San Clemente. Seem like a great bunch of people, as far as I can tell. I'm going to try and make it to that, as well as any rides you try to get together out here!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts