Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been shopping for boots and textile riding pants for the past few days locally and have not found much. Then I looked at newenough.com, they have prices that are cheaper than ebay and other sites and free shipping.

I just placed an order for Joe Rocket Super Streetbike boots and Joe Rocket Ballistic 7.0 Textile pants for $270 shipped!

I have heard people saying to go to the newenough site but never checked it out. Awesome site and will post reviews when I get them.

·
Premium Member
4,844 Posts
I just got a Technic jacket and Joe Rocket 7.0 pants from NewEnough and both items are very good quality. Protective gear is SO important and getting it from NewEnough makes the acquisition nearly painless. (it still costs money, but the deals at NE are very good)

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Remember that if you send them a pic of you in the new gear and a review they'll give you a coupon good on your next order for 10% of the order you just made.
I didnt know that! That is a great deal, i am sure it helps sell more stuff if it gets good reviews.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I would like to see some picture too. A review on Joe Rocket Super Streetbike boots.

Please?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yep, they rock. I've purchased several items from them. My latest was a closeout sale on the Teknic Chicane Leather jacket for a whopping $148. Best jacket I've owned yet and it has been crash tested to boot!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep, they rock. I've purchased several items from them. My latest was a closeout sale on the Teknic Chicane Leather jacket for a whopping $148. Best jacket I've owned yet and it has been crash tested to boot!
I have a tecnic chicane jacket in my closet, tryed to sell it on the forum a few months back for $40 but no takers. It a smaller size tho.

·
Registered
77 Posts
They are the best. They will also for no charge donate $1 on each sale to any bike forum listed. Top notch organization as I've dealt with them several times.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would like to see some picture too. A review on Joe Rocket Super Streetbike boots.

Please?
Just got the Joe Rocket boots in the mail today. They fit great and I am normally a 12 1/2 so I ordered a 13 and the fit is awesome. They are much wider than I thought they would be. I normally have a hard time finding shoes or boots that fit my feet well. They have an adjustable latch with a metal closure. They have velcrow for the upper ankle, and sliders on the corners of the boot. Also there is a pair of vents on the outside of the boot that runs out the back of the boot. I have yet to ride with them but the seem well made and pretty comfortable to walk in. I am sure they will take a while for them to break in but that is expected. Here are a few photos of the new kicks.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Thanks for the write up. I like the vents on the outside of the boots. When I ride my feet gets real hot. That what I need.

·
Premium Member
3,662 Posts
Have been shopping for boots and textile riding pants for the past few days locally and have not found much. Then I looked at newenough.com, they have prices that are cheaper than ebay and other sites and free shipping.

I just placed an order for Joe Rocket Super Streetbike boots and Joe Rocket Ballistic 7.0 Textile pants for $270 shipped!

I have heard people saying to go to the newenough site but never checked it out. Awesome site and will post reviews when I get them.

wait untill you have an issue with something.... then you really see how good their customer service is... I've not experiences such consumer friendly customer service with another seller...

and they also give gift certs on future purchases if you snap a pic and do a review of the item...

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Got the Joe Rocket Ballistic 7.0 textile pants today. Went for a 40 mile ride. They are pretty comfortable but I now need to buy tank pads because they slip on the bare tank. I bought the medium tall so I would gaurantee they would be long enough. They fit well and attach to my JR jacket.

They dont let any wind in through the bottom and have adjustable and removable knee pads. They also have thin hip pads that dont even feel like they are there when you have them on. I took the knee pads out and will see how they feel tomorrow.

They have an inner liner for cold and wet weather and have zippers that run up near the hip that make it easy to put on. I am very pleased with the pants and would reccomend them to anyone. I payed $125 shipped. Great deal for the price.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Another kudos for newenough. I've ordered a ton of stuff from there, good people and great prices for the most part...especially the closeouts. Picked up a JR mesh textile jacket for around $80 if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I'll be ordering my Cortech Sport Saddlebags/Tailbag from there later this year when my vacation gets closer. They have the best price I've found, and seem pretty reputable.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts