Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats going on, orginally from NY...in Oklahoma, because of the military. Have a 08 SV650sf grey. I've had it for a couple months now at 6 miles lol and racked up some numbers on it and have had **** load of fun. I love the thing to death. Anyway just thought I'd introduce myself seeing as I've posted a whole whopping 4 times. Mods I'm looking to do right now are throwing on a m4 slip on exhaust, motosliders frame sliders, and hbr undertail kit. Hope to see another SV out there someday, till then stay safe guys.

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Welcome to SVR and keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Hey whats going on, orginally from NY...in Oklahoma, because of the military. Have a 08 SV650sf grey. I've had it for a couple months now at 6 miles lol and racked up some numbers on it and have had **** load of fun. I love the thing to death. Anyway just thought I'd introduce myself seeing as I've posted a whole whopping 4 times. Mods I'm looking to do right now are throwing on a m4 slip on exhaust, motosliders frame sliders, and hbr undertail kit. Hope to see another SV out there someday, till then stay safe guys.
Welcome to SVR, the M4 sounds awesome you wont regret it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey Gonzo Welcome from a fellow noob to SVR....Enjoy your SV and start racking up the miles! Stay Safe and have FUN!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Welcome, where are you stationed at?

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
And just what's so bad about OKC? Besides the wind, dust, lack of good roads, traffic, and lack of much of anything to do? :)

Welcome to the site. When you get a chance you should ride the Talimena Drive and venture over into AR. Also, 259 and 144 are nice. If you can find Honobia, you can even look for Bigfoot.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And just what's so bad about OKC? Besides the wind, dust, lack of good roads, traffic, and lack of much of anything to do? :)

Welcome to the site. When you get a chance you should ride the Talimena Drive and venture over into AR. Also, 259 and 144 are nice. If you can find Honobia, you can even look for Bigfoot.
You forgot to add extremely bad drivers, no twisties, brown scenery lol. I'll have to check it out, I hear Mt. Scott down near Lawton is pretty cool, any input on that?

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Mt. Scott is a good area its just flat and straight getting there. If you venture out that way you have to go to Myers and have a Myers burger or bbq.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts