Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked one up for 1500$ and working on ordering the plastics its missing. I like the look of them with the lower fairings but am having a very hard time searching and trying to find some to purchase. Any help from you pros would be very appreciative.

Flame on! :rock:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The hard thing about google is I HATE ebay and CL and the like and would rather buy direct from distributors and vendors. Been screwed around one too many times. Sorry, guess I should have clarified myself in the beggining. I've also found a few sites that have them but they are track plastics which are not what I want.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what? the only thing you see is ebay and craigslist? link I posted only had one ebay...
Yeah kid you not, the only thing im pulling up is a TON of ebay listings, and track skins. I've found a couple used on here but im a day late or so on most.

Edit: there are a few vendor sites as well, however I can't find what I want/need on their site. Idk if im just going full retard here or if it really is this difficult to find oem style lower fairings.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts