Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am a newb from cincy oh.
I took a msf course then went an bought a new 05 sv650s (blue)
I am a newb on bikes but I have 167 on the clock and loving EVERY second of it!
My questions were I want to buy a rear fender elimenator for a decent price and I also want to buy frame sliders ( I went to holeshot but I don't like those frame sliders but I do like the f/e) Where else is a good place to look for these parts?
I also LOVE the full lower fering on the s model where can I get one of those also? Thanks in advance!

·
site supporter
6,095 Posts
Motosliders are highly recommended. Nate advertises on SV so, if you keep looking at that adspace above you'll see an ad for motosliders. The non-forum SVRider.com page has a link to nate's Motosliders site. 2wheeljunkie (the main SVRider site sponsor) also sells them.

Have you Googled "fender eliminator Suzuki SV"? There are lots of them out there. You'll find one you like if you look.

Suzuki sells an OEM lower fairing. Buy it from your dealer and he will love you. Try onediasuzuki.com to check for a cheaper price. 2wheeljunkie also sells aftermarket bodywork. Check them out for look and proce to compare to stock.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Welcome aboard, holler if you ever head south on I-71. :wink:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Welcome aboard my friend and hope you have many riding Smiles ahead.
Cheers! :wink:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I actually ordered the motosliders later on that night after I posted that, Installed and looks great.
Thanks on the fender info!!
Thanks guys hope to have many great rides ahead!
Hey flatline are you on csr forum? ( local cincy street racing ( cars ) board )

·
Registered
482 Posts
Hey, Welcome and nice choice on bikes (color too).

Fe: I just installed the ride engineering fe and I like it a lot. It keeps the stock turn signals but you lose the plate light (not an issue b/c the light from the tail luminates the plate). It's about 60 and worth it. If you're crafty, check out the cheap solutions on the tips and tricks section and you can create your own for less than 3 dollars.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
if you really want to clean up the back end of your bike, get a competition werkes f/e. you use lil blinkers that stick on the bottom of the tail, and the plate bracket moves the plate to directly in front of the battery box, cant really be seen all that well, but it looks good. i put that on and removed the rear pegs and it makes a huge difference in the look of the bike.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts