Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HAHA just kidding with ya... no but seriously how? ;) More blinker fluid i heard.

New to bikes...no, new to racing..no... new to suzukis...no.... new to parenthood....YES....YAWNNNNNNNNNN. And new to this site... so hi.

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
step 1: sit all the way back
step 2: rev to the limiter and hold it there
step 3: lock it in first gear and dump the clutch
step 4: hang on and post results.

·
MOTORADOR
10,954 Posts
Welcome aboard! Be sure to check the muffler bearings also!
I have a Gen 3 muffler. No bearings but the muffler's ECU is a PITA to maintain.

·
Registered
5,871 Posts
You seem like you have a good sence of humor. You'll probally fit in well around here... as long as you have good spelling and grammer

Welcome aboard. :hello:

·
MOTORADOR
10,954 Posts
You seem like you have a good sence of humor. You'll probally fit in well around here... as long as you have good spelling and grammer

Welcome aboard. :hello:
Like writing sense instead of sence and grammar instead of grammer.

:-*

·
Registered
683 Posts
You already got the steps on the wheelie.... Now to impress the girls?....
1. While riding, be sure to have your shirt untucked so it rides up your torso and show your man-thong.
2. Flip flops makes for sexy footwear on the pegs.
3. Ride biotch.

Welcome!

·
MOTORADOR
10,954 Posts
I've never tried the man-thong thing... too bad I started riding when I was already married.

Sent from my left shoe using the Motorcycle app

·
Registered
5,871 Posts
You already got the steps on the wheelie.... Now to impress the girls?....
1. While riding, be sure to have your shirt untucked so it rides up your torso and show your man-thong.
2. Flip flops makes for sexy footwear on the pegs.
3. Ride biotch.

Welcome!
Also, be sure not to wear a helmet so they can see who that super cool guy wearing a man thong and flip flops is.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have a Gen 3 muffler. No bearings but the muffler's ECU is a PITA to maintain.
So glad I've got the yoshi pipe then! I didn't realize I was cutting off all that stuff! Talk about weight savings! I've got to check my alternator fluid soon though..

Sent from my PC36100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 16 of 16 Posts