Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
[plugging ears and covering eyes] Lalalalala... I can't hear you....

;D

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
+1

·
Registered
359 Posts
I am crying as I look at my wallet!!!

Maybe, if I charge it and ride it for a month until the bank takes, it back it will be worth it!!!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: Other then the color wow thats a gorgeous bike. The headlights are kinda weird but I like em. Also is that seat completely split? Or is it just a huge crack crevice lol.

·
Registered
597 Posts
I cant wait to see what that motor is going to be like. Will we have the torque of a SV with the pep of a I4 bike? I can only see good things there. :eek:

·
Registered
551 Posts
meee likkeeeyyy ;D
meee wantttttyyyy verrrrryyy badddddddd!

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
SteveP said:
I cant wait to see what that motor is going to be like.  Will we have the torque of a SV with the pep of a I4 bike?  I can only see good things there.  :eek:
There are numbers on that pic, can't decipher it myself, but it looks to make 125 hp, it says 125 cv, but 125 [email protected],500rpm sounds about right anyways. Then 7.3 [email protected],750rpm for torque. Someone convert that. Should give a general idea on the potential.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I love the design cues, tubular frame, exposed sub frame. rounded turn signals, triple underseat exhaust, sweet ass swingarm and an R1 inspired seat. Damn that thing is nice.

·
Registered
67 Posts
NICE! ;D

Hmm... where to park it? where?? :'(

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
spuds said:
meee likkeeeyyy ;D
meee wantttttyyyy verrrrryyy badddddddd!
Spuds you really need to work on your spelling. :D

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
more pics of the new Triumph 675/680 Triple

Sexy to say the least and has that new rear metal shovel like the new R6. $8.5k maybe???

:)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Pricing epends on if it's going to replace the daytona 650 or not. If it replaces it it should take over it's price. about 8k

1 - 20 of 36 Posts