Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK thanks Slave. Yeah we do have a good time. We do our fair share of drinking and cabin side campfires. So I need to know whos in or not.

Slave you gonna make it this yr? I hope so, if so, bring some more captain morgan.....lol I havent quite killed my liver yet.

To the newb - it is held at the tail of the dragon. Its US 129. This yr it is being held June 9,10,11. It is a true blast. You can get more info on the rally at www.svrally.com or on the dragon at www.tailofthedragon.com

Thanks.
Woody

·
Registered
123 Posts
Woody106 said:
OK thanks Slave.  Yeah we do have a good time. We do our fair share of drinking and cabin side campfires.   So I need to know whos in or not. 

Slave you gonna make it this yr?  I hope so, if so, bring some more captain morgan.....lol I havent quite killed my liver yet.

To the newb  -  it is held at the tail of the dragon.  Its US 129.  This yr it is being held June 9,10,11.  It is a true blast.  You can get more info on the rally at www.svrally.com  or on the dragon at www.tailofthedragon.com

Thanks.
Woody
ya i would definatly be interested if theres room.

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
orangegilly said:
Woody, I should know something tomorrow.
PLEASE DO!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU.

pablo650 said:
ya i would definatly be interested if theres room.
I will let you know soon. I have to get a definite answer from OG, Nudist, Monkee, and a few others. The cabin I am looking at has 1 Queen bed (MINE) ;D , a set of twins, a set of bunkbeds, and a pullout sofa (?) the receptionist couldnt verify that all of them have a pull out. I see that as 5 - 6 beds, with room for 1-2 on the floor.

Woody

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Don't know if I'm gonna be able to make it or not. It'll be a game time decision I suppose. I'm planning like I'm going, but have to keep it in the back of my mind that it might not happen. It all depends on Momma and the new sprout.  She's bound and determined that she's coming with me if I go but I really don't like the thought of traveling that far with a 2 month-old, not to mention the fact of being down there with a 2 month old for a few days. ( I don't care WHAT she says, I will not get much riding time in if she and the baby tag along  :mad: )

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GMslave said:
I really don't like the thought of traveling that far with a 2 month-old, not to mention the fact of being down there with a 2 month old for a few days.
I dont blame you at all.

GMslave said:
( I don't care WHAT she says, I will not get much riding time in if she and the baby tag along :mad: )
AMEN to that. Plus she wont really want you hanging out at the drunk ******** cabin for a late night drink fest around the campfire. lol

Woody

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Woody106 said:
I dont blame you at all.

AMEN to that.  Plus she wont really want you hanging out at the drunk ******** cabin for a late night drink fest around the campfire.  lol

Woody
See what I mean ?? Just sounds like a bad idea all the way around. Besides, if she stays home I can split costs for the whole trip with someone else. I try to get through to her, but she just walks away muttering under her breath something about not trusting me or something. :mad:

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
GMslave said:
See what I mean ?? Just sounds like a bad idea all the way around. Besides, if she stays home I can split costs for the whole trip with someone else. I try to get through to her, but she just walks away muttering under her breath something about not trusting me or something. :mad:
WOMEN.....well she is all pregnant and all. Hey if you talk her out of it and you can get a spot in our cabin. That is if there is room. Hell I cant even get a definite yes from anyone...... except for Jeff, and he still owes me for last yr......lol

Woody

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Woody106 said:
WOMEN.....well she is all pregnant and all.  Hey if you talk her out of it and you can get a spot in our cabin.  That is if there is room.  Hell I cant even get a definite yes from anyone...... except for Jeff, and he still owes me for last yr......lol

Woody
I'm tryin Bro. I might just have to make that a game time decision too. I suppose I could pack all my stuff and slip out in the middle of the night, then just find a spare bed in Fontana when I get there. Hmmm, I wonder ........ ???

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
GMslave said:
I'm tryin Bro. I might just have to make that a game time decision too. I suppose I could pack all my stuff and slip out in the middle of the night, then just find a spare bed in Fontana when I get there. Hmmm, I wonder ........ ???
Yeah you could, but then you might have to find a spare bed when you got home again.

Woody

·
King of D'bags
3,579 Posts
Derek- Grow some. ;D

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OK Boy and girls, I finally made the reservation. Now hopefully I dont get screwed. I booked a 3 BR Magnolia. Check-in on the 5th and Check-out on the 12th, I know most people leave on Sunday, but we usually leave on monday. We are ususally too hungover to drive home on sunday. There is 1 King Bed (MINE), 1 Fullsize, 1 Set Twins, 1 couch - no pullout. So, 4 beds, 1 couch and I have an army cot that can accomodate another person. Plus if someone wanted to sleep on the floor, then so be it I wont say no. As long as you pay ;D .

OK People, just let me know. Jeff, OG and buddy, Nudist have first call.

Woody

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
Woody, I'm out. I'll be staying with wacky and others. There's not much left as far as cabins, so I'm sure you won't have any issues filling the spaces. Thanks for keeping me in the loop.

I may end up passed out on your floor one night, anyway. ;D

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OK Boys and Gals, Everyone on my list of people has backed out, OG is stayin with wacky, nudist with stranger, monkee may not be coming b/c hes faaaaaaaacking nuts, so I have 1 twin bed and 1 full bed available.

Who needs a place to stay, b/c I booked the very last 3BR available to our group and only 2 of the 4 beds are filled.
We will be arriving monday the 5th and leaving monday the 12th.

First come first serve.

Thanks,
Woody

·
Registered
43 Posts
Woody. not everyone has backed out, I'm still coming and I reckon Charlie is at least in for 3 days. Hell, we should be able to make $$ from all of the firewood and beer that we are hauling down

1 - 20 of 32 Posts