Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

new to SV's

973 Views 14 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  falcoman
hello. my name is rick, from s/e virginia. If everything works out i will be an 09 sv650sf abs owner in march. riding an 07 k1200gt right now. i was hoping i would get to ride the country when i bought the gt. not-gonna-happen. plus i can use a couple bucks (who cant?) sooooo, it is sold. i cannot be w/o out 2 wheels, so i need a bike like the sv. light, fine looks, fun to ride most everywhere (if can believe the posters on this forum!;D.) the sv is the same color as my gt, and if you kinda squint, looks something like it. coming from the k-gt you might not think i would be as excited as i am to get the sv, but i know this ones a keeper and CAN'T wait to pile on the miles...!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Suzuki raised the prices on 09 SV's about $500 a couple weeks ago.

That blue is awesome.
Welcome..I bet you're counting the days.
you'd think with an 07 k-gt bmw in the garage, i wouldnt be so excited. but i really want a smaller more "flickable" bike for the curvy stuff. soooon!
Suzuki raised the prices on 09 SV's about $500 a couple weeks ago.

That blue is awesome.
i noticed the increase. whats up with that?? kinda like the silver, but agree the blue is nice if super clean...
Welcome,Your gonna like it.
Congrats and welcome to the forum!!
Congrats and welcome to the forum!!
thanks! how do you like the gel seat??
Welcome aboard.

Where are you at? There's a bunch of us in the Hampton Roads area. There's a thread in the Southeast US section that most of the locals post in.
Half the bike, twice the fun. Huge VA contigent here.
Welcome and enjoy your soon to be new bike!
Welcome aboard.

Where are you at? There's a bunch of us in the Hampton Roads area. There's a thread in the Southeast US section that most of the locals post in.
im in williamsburg. i looked at the s/e section. once i get the sv (about 2-3 weeks) i will have to get up w/some of you! the sv sounds like a gsx-r "light". cant wait to hit some curvey roads with it & some friends...
Welcome to SVR
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.