Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello. my name is rick, from s/e virginia. If everything works out i will be an 09 sv650sf abs owner in march. riding an 07 k1200gt right now. i was hoping i would get to ride the country when i bought the gt. not-gonna-happen. plus i can use a couple bucks (who cant?) sooooo, it is sold. i cannot be w/o out 2 wheels, so i need a bike like the sv. light, fine looks, fun to ride most everywhere (if can believe the posters on this forum!;D.) the sv is the same color as my gt, and if you kinda squint, looks something like it. coming from the k-gt you might not think i would be as excited as i am to get the sv, but i know this ones a keeper and CAN'T wait to pile on the miles...!

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
Welcome aboard.

Where are you at? There's a bunch of us in the Hampton Roads area. There's a thread in the Southeast US section that most of the locals post in.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome aboard.

Where are you at? There's a bunch of us in the Hampton Roads area. There's a thread in the Southeast US section that most of the locals post in.
im in williamsburg. i looked at the s/e section. once i get the sv (about 2-3 weeks) i will have to get up w/some of you! the sv sounds like a gsx-r "light". cant wait to hit some curvey roads with it & some friends...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts