Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sv friends
lots of aftermarket alternatives for screens for the NAKED SV... Which one is the winner for long days [500 mile day actually going somewhere]

????

zapp

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have a givi which is color matched to my blue 03. I like it because its not too big or small and has very clean air flow. i.e. no buffeting. BTW, I am 5'11" with a long body so your milage may vary.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a Targa 1/4 faring on my naked 01. I am 5'11'' wind still hits my shoulders. It needs to 4" taller in my oppinion for extended rides.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Zapp22 said:
how does the givi attach to the naked sv?
I have the givi one as well for an 03 model naked. It attaches to headlight assembly. It is a pain however to take on and off, which for me sucks because I love how the bike looks without it. However it does offer the best protection so its a hand off. Some people here love how it looks on it and I admit it is growing on me. Just make sure if you do get the givi one you tighten down the bolts good. I thought I had tightened them down good, but apparently I didn't and the bolts that tighten it down the hadlight Assembly vibrated loose.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts