Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got an SV 650S with 9400 miles. The guy I got it from didn't seem to know much at all about the bike. He said it was all stock.

I find out it has aftermarket blinkers, a power commander, neon underglow, Yoshimura exhaust, the stickey pad thing on the tank near your crotch, extra side mirrors, and maybe some other stuff that I'm not sure of yet.

Anyways, I bought some Xenon HID H4 8000 bulbs and I'm just curious if there's any quick tips you guys might be able to relay to me so I don't go and break something.

I'm not completely handicapped when it comes to mechanical things seeing as I am a boat mechanic, however I've never touched anything on a motorcycle and don't want to break it.

Also, I paid 3600$ for it. It came with a cover, a helmet, and all the mods I listed above. Was that an okay deal?

·
Registered
106 Posts
3600 seems to be a fair price - given perfect condition. (maybe a lil high.) I know i've seen a few HID postings around the forum, the Search function will become your best friend!

Oh and, Pics or it never happened ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I get it back from the shop tomorrow or thurs I will put some up. I dropped it off to have them look it over

1 - 3 of 3 Posts