Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody!

i bought a used 07 sv about a month ago as my first bike. pretty sweet learning to ride for 1.2 miles before getting on the interstate. it's a fun bike and i'll be looking to do some small cosmetic mods before doing anything else (desperately want to cover her up, very jealous of people looking at her naked).
i have been/am a car modding guy, but had to trade the car in so i could get the wife a better one.
i live out near chicago and work at www.chicagoindoorracing.com, where we now have a ninja 650, gsxr 750 and soon b-king to ride together.
enough about me for now.
i will be looking around the forum and pics but wanted to say hi, and instead of searching through hundreds of posts right away, if anyone saying hi knows THE PLACE to get the fairings, please...do tell

·
Registered
281 Posts
Welcome! You will find alot of useful info here. Enjoy your ride and ride safe.
As for the fairing question, I don't know, but I'm sure there are others here with the scoop.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I am new here as well, and just bought my SV yesterday but mine has full OEM fairings so you might want to look into that.

·
BannedCampCounselor
9,911 Posts
Welcome to SVR!
That indoor racing looks friggen cool!
I wish we had something like that here in Central NY! Looks like it'd be a fun job.

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Welcome. Most are nekkid lovers here. I fancy a nice FF myself :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts