Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. my name is Branden and I am a huge auto x / rally x racer involved in the subaru world. I drive a 99 legacy wagon with a swapped built engine and fully converted to OEM JDM apearance. I just recently got my bike permit through the Air Force and now I am bike shopping. I have been riding my father in law's DR350 suzuki enduro and now am riding my friends R1 with baffle cutouts.

I am huge Into Custom Lighting leds and hidretrofits. I have been doing custom headlights as a small business for years along with LED tails/exterior style.

I have my heart pretty set on an SV650. nothing too fast, more into something comfortable and nimble.

Only mods I plan on doing are headlights/custom lighting (derr)

Here are a few pics of my car!

hope to buy a buy within the next 2 months

-B

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Glad to have you on the board!

And from another subaru owner i welcome you

Nice ej257 you have shoved in there.

This is my old wagon:

STI ej20g

but i sold it to buy a house and bought a stock OBS

So coming from a subaru guy that loves their sound, i think you will love the SV

Sorry to blow up your thread but i love to share pics XD

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
yeah there a blast and a half. not quite as mean as an r1, you could look into a sv1000 if thats more your taste.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the R1 is just too much for me. 1st gear does like 70.... my car transmission is a JDM 4.44 and 1st gear is 17mph... haha. I want something nimble and fun to ride around town, not a highway champion

-B

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
yeah i feel ya on that. My roomate has a ducati 999R and believe me i know thats too much for me. top of 2nd is 90mph, and with a damn 6 speed i dont wanna know!

i frequent auto-x and road racing. my real passion is my ae86 race car. My subaru's are my daily commuters

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Nice swap, there's a lot of gear heads in here.

I also come from the car world.

420WHP boosted Infiniti G20 and 200WHP NX2000 with a VVL motor

·
Registered
75 Posts
Well I found the perfect thread to chime in on...welcome my brother has an 09 impreza 2.5i on LE37's and coils with a wrx exhaust. My last car was a B13 Sentra SE-R with a NEO VVL...don't know what I'm gonna do next though. More focused on bikes presently

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
MOTORADOR
10,993 Posts
Family friendly minivan owner here ;D

Welcome to SVR.

Sent from my left shoe using the Motorcycle app

1 - 10 of 10 Posts