Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All! i just got home with my brand new Black SV1000S. Suzuki's current loan conditions were just to great for me to pass up. i have been riding for about a year now and my friend talked me into this bike. so far i am thrilled with it. just wanted to say hi!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many thanks, im headed out to the track right now. not gonna run myself, but hopefully there will be some other bike owners out there i can chat with.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Congrats man

That is the bike that was in front of me and I should have bought it.

Been regretting it every since. Not new to bikes and I was just being too conservative I guess. :cry:

How about some pics eh?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Congrats on the new bike :wink: show some pic's if possible. 8)
Cheers!

·
Registered
551 Posts
jerk!!!! you got a better bike than me!!!!! oh well!!! haha congrats man!!! and lets see some pics!!!

wow!!! im over 100 posts finally!!!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
phew just got back from the drags. there was a 03 600F4i out there and it ran 12's. ill post some pics as soon as i get access to a digital camera.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Welcome. What kind of deals is Suzuki running? I have been using every ounce of will power in my being to keep from just getting up one morning and buying one. Pics and a review would be nice especially your take on it's street riding manners.

Under200

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
spuds said:
jerk!!!! you got a better bike than me!!!!! oh well!!! haha congrats man!!! and lets see some pics!!!

wow!!! im over 100 posts finally!!!
And over 100 exclamation points too!!! :p

Congrats on your new SV1K theothemonkey... I love mine!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they are doing 5 years at 9.9% i think. and then after that its supposed to jump up. all with a min payment of 99 a month. i qualified for the same thing only at 10.95% and the salesguy said that my interest won't go up if i dont pay it off in the 5 years. i imagine i will end up paying it off in 5 years tho. still no pics. i dont own my own digi camera so i have to ride over to a friends. ive only got 38 miles on it, so a review probably isnt in order just yet. gonna go riding a little later today, ill let yall know

1 - 11 of 11 Posts