Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what's up? My name is Dave and I live in Los Alamos NM. Just bought my first street bike today. I have yet to even ride it. I got a 2003 silver SV1000S used. The bike is in good shape but has been layed down in a parking lot. Minor scuffs on it. Has a Yosh single pipe, frame savers, double bubble wind screen, timing retard removed and thats about it.
Just wanted to say hi and get used to lots of stupid noob questions.
Dave

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Congrats on the new ride.

Welcome to SVR.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hi,
Welcome to the board.  :) Feel free to ask us any questions you come accross. (no matter how stupid you think they are :p )

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats, just got a Silver 03 SV1K myself. I'm loving it so far!

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey thanks for the warm welcome. Been to other sites when the noob gets his balls busted just for being new.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Friedrice said:
Hey thanks for the warm welcome. Been to other sites when the noob gets his balls busted just for being new.
You'll be fine as long as you don't post about octane, oil brand, top speed, or stunting. And that, is all you need to know. Welcome again.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
toobrokeforthat said:
Dont forget that you must have full gear on to sit on the bike.
:) ::)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Welcome, there is a good bunch of guys here. A lot of us are on another board that has an endless amount of people with even more knowledge. It is mainly for the SV1000(s). it is www.sv1000.zyns.com

This is the better place to look up other riders in your area to hook up and ride together. You will get 650 guys as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts