Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Sang Froid Riding Club hosts this annual event.. The objective... set out on an unknown route through some wicked back roads and reach a destination with an average speed closest to your class: 35mph, 45mph, or 55mph. I took a couple of wrong turns that pretty much ended my chances of winning, but I still managed to come away with some interesting video. The bike is an 02 sv with a gixxer 750 front end and renthal bars. Enjoy!

-Matt

http://www.linesthemovie.com/phlewidity/sfrc_tsd_05.wmv 46mb, Runtime: 5:36

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Cool video.

By the way, you have one of the coolest websites ever, Phlewid. I enjoy navigating it just as much as I enjoy watching your movies. When is episode 4 due out? Will you release a box set? :p

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Avid! Ep4 should be out sometime this fall.. I've got a couple of small video projects i've got to get finished up before I can really get going on it. Hopefully once all the episodes are done we'll release them on a single dvd but a box set would be way cool too.

Scotch... I do post here occasionally.. probably lurk more than I should though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
anytime bp... I'd like to take a ride on thursday night... maybe up to larch mtn or something.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts