Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What's up everybody my name is Adam I live in Pflugerville, TX. I have some friends that are SVRiders and they mentioned this site to me. I just bought a 2002 SV650 she needs a little work but over all is in good working order. I am not new to riding but I am new to the SV world. I bought her as a dual purpose bike she is going to be my trackbike/ Wife's beginner bike. My other Bike is an 2005 Hayabusa LE. I have been riding for about 15 years mainly just a street rider but have been doing trackdays for the past couple years and have really been enjoying it so instead of wrecking my Busa on the track and having to fork out tons of dollars to fix her I decided to buy a much lighter and nibble bike to track. Sorry I have no pic's of her right now but will post some of her tomorrow when I get her home. But I will leave you with a couple pic's of my Busa till I get some of the new SV. Also is there any place to look or download a copy of shop manual? Like I said the new SV needs a little TLC before I put her on the street/track thanks in advance for any and all help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts