Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my license last year and started on a GS500e, very happy with it but am upgrading to sell my GS to a friend.

Need a few parts and some nice weather and I'll be all set to ride...very much looking forward to it.

·
Registered
301 Posts
check out the regional forum for more stuff about wisconsin if you're interested. I live in Germantown but ride in Milwaukee all the time. I think there was talk about a bike night at the new Sonic some time soon but I haven't heard any more about it. Also,
all-out-motorsports.com is a forum that has a lot of milwaukee area riders although it's mostly a bunch of stunters and squids so I don't participate in their discussions. They do have a list of bike nights on that forum though.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the welcoming and kind words. Still working on getting the bike running, I need to replace the push rod oil seal...

I work a block away from sonic, didn't see this till now but will definitely try to show for the next one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.