Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually, my wife's. But since we often wrench together or ride together, I figured I should join. Besides, once the excitement wears off a bit, she may actually allow me to ride this cool looking bike of hers! :hug:

·
Iron Butt Moderator
9,271 Posts
Welcome to you and your wife. Sprint is a nice bike. Good luck getting your wife off the bike, lol. I'm not giving mine up until it dies on me.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to you and your wife. Sprint is a nice bike. Good luck getting your wife off the bike, lol. I'm not giving mine up until it dies on me.
I was nice enough to hand her the Sprint to get her used to a sportier bike, before she picked up the SV. Now that she has this tempting new toy, I think she could at least reciprocate! ;)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Congrats on the new bike.. there are some of us here in albuquerque.. but good luck getting them to go on a group ride.. maybe when it gets warmer. :)

BTW, I think it was 65 today..

SHuluke

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shuluke, it's been plenty warm! As long as there's no ice on the roads, it's warm enough to ride!

Greetings back at ya, from up the hill! ;D

·
Registered
919 Posts
Gongrats. You've just joined one of the best communities on the interweb! And you just got one of the best bikes in your garage now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts