Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope, sorry do dissapoint, but there was no shout out for the sponsors in the "second" teaser clip. That was taken care of in the first clip.

;D

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
not fair to post another teaser when I am waiting for my mailman to bring the one I ordered!! There is even a pic of Stu and I on there at the overlook. woohoo.

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
The 2nd teaser was even better than the 1st! That's one of the few times I'll ever be caught on film squidding around. ;D

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
ride_naked said:
The 2nd teaser was even better than the 1st! That's one of the few times I'll ever be caught on film squidding around.  ;D
Where were you squidding? I only saw you sitting still on your bike or standing next to it :-\

That video was awesome. My worries about riding the Gap one day are forgotten when I see that video in particular. Great job, duuuuuuude

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AlexJ said:
not fair to post another teaser when I am waiting for my mailman to bring the one I ordered!! There is even a pic of Stu and I on there at the overlook. woohoo.
Sorry, I was not meaning to tease anyone by doing that. Especially when you are waiting to get your copy from the mail man. :eek:

·
Registered
745 Posts
I made the teaser clip! ;D

Well, kinda. My body and bike made the teaser clip. I can understand why they would cut my ugly noggin out. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WeezerKDI said:
I made the teaser clip! ;D

Well, kinda. My body and bike made the teaser clip. I can understand why they would cut my ugly noggin out. ;)
I do not think we cut the noggin, the original pic did not have the noggin in it :'(

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
OMFG, that is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet !! I can't friggin wait ! Man, Cal (svmtbman) can really rip. Now where's that damn mailman ?!! ;D

·
Registered
9 Posts
GMslave said:
OMFG, that is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet !!    I can't friggin wait !   Man, Cal (svmtbman) can really rip.  Now where's that damn mailman ?!!  ;D
Thanks dude! Got my copy yesterday and it's great, you guys are trying real hard to make me miss the SV! ;D
Don't worry, I'll be back next year and I'll be on a Suzuki. I may even be able to talk the guy that bought my SV into coming.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts