Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd post something on here about a new company a fellow SV rider started, and see what folks think about his stuff.

My next door neighbor Woody, long time SV rider and mechanic at Suzuki of Oakland, and his cousin have started a new decal company, Motoglyphs.  They've got a couple of different designs right now that they're selling, with more on the way.  Personally, I'm a fan of the Cursicons, and if you look at the barbed wire picts, that's Woody's 2003 SV1000s.

Anyway, I don't have any affiliation with the company, but I know Woody and Geoff, and they're good guys with (I think) some good products.  They've been spending the last few weeks borrowing friend's bikes and putting stickers on them in their back yard for promo shots, so I've been able to see their stuff first hand, and it's quality.  They're not svrider.com advertisers, at least not yet, so if this post is out of line please feel free to move it or delete it or whatever.  If people do like their stuff, and decide to buy it, let them know you heard about it on svrider.com! I just thought I'd let folks see what they had to offer.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Do they have any additional information like posted dyno runs before and after decal application?

I'm just trying to figure out how much hp I stand to gain from one of these kits.

N

·
0 Posts
motoglyphs.com said:
Are your decals tested on animals?
Our stickers are 96% suffer-free.*

*Remaining 4% restricted to fuzzy creatures including but not limited to: bunnies, kittens, seal pups.
Jeez, man, I'm not sure I can buy from a company that would put a sticker on a seal pup...

;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts