·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree. Expensive. Looks nice though and from what I read from other Shad seats them seem well built and functioning well. Oh well... probably nothing I'll invest in. I'm still contemplating on switching bike next spring.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I ended up buying a new stock seat for my Gladius, My plan was to remove the cover, cut out some of the foam and install a gel pad, and put the cover back on.

Never got past pulling back the cover, before I ended up selling it.

(If anyone's interested in a stock seat, PM me...)

UD

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
That seat looks great, Kodde. Thanks for posting it (options are always good). It's too expensive, though, IMHO.

I thought the Tall Seat from Suzuki was a fantastic solution. 20mm more padding = way more comfortable, and it's under $200, which is a steal.

Jacob

·
Registered
53 Posts
That was me that bought one. I did post some pics of mine when i fitted it..... YES hugely better than stock. I got 1hr on stock before ass was pins and needles numb.
I've gone 4 hrs on this one no probs. Much better. I payed $450 Australian for mine... but was worth it for comfort. !

I will be selling my gladius bits very shortly, including this seat.

Gary

·
Registered
12 Posts
That was me that bought one. I did post some pics of mine when i fitted it..... YES hugely better than stock. I got 1hr on stock before ass was pins and needles numb.
I've gone 4 hrs on this one no probs. Much better. I payed $450 Australian for mine... but was worth it for comfort. !

I will be selling my gladius bits very shortly, including this seat.

Gary
Is that the price from an Aussie dealership? I was going to go in and get one but maybe I'll order from states...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts