Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my new bars and mirrors. I am much happier than with the stock bars. Didn't like the bend or the chrome. Here's some pics. Went for a ride got home late. Will get some pics in the sun tomorrow.
[/IMG]
Lots of bugs out tonite, not so many live ones though.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The bars are a little taller than the stock ones, sort of. the total rise isnt much different, they just don't bend back down on the ends like the stock ones do. They are a little wider and feel a lot like a motorcross bike. They have a more comfortable angle for my wrists and arms. And they do come pretty close to matching the paint.

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
Looks good. I don't care for the fake carbon levers however.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
I like the grips. I have seen some other Rizomas and I thought the part that you grab was just knurled? I can't tell from your pictures if that is knurling or if it is a rubber insert. If it is knurling, how is the comfort - gloved and ungloved?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's what I was thinking. A few hundred spent on very nice bars/grips/mirrors and the part that catches my eye are the $20 knockoff CF levers...
I agree. The levers were on the bike when I bought it. Have only had the bike for about a month now. Hated the stocks bars. Went for comfort over looks. Well the mirrors were for looks but they are a lot better than the convex ones that vibrated terribly I had before. So I replaced them instead of the levers. Simple decision levers worked, bars and mirrors didn't. Levers stay for now, till I can misappropriate more funds to get some new levers.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I like the grips. I have seen some other Rizomas and I thought the part that you grab was just knurled? I can't tell from your pictures if that is knurling or if it is a rubber insert. If it is knurling, how is the comfort - gloved and ungloved?
The black part is rubber. They are very comfy and grip my gloves great.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts