Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I purchased my first bike a couple months ago, and just discovered the old owners forum today! I will update what has changed from the last forum update to its current state/new owner.

Im glad I saw the old threads; there were some questions raised that weren't passed along when this baby became mine, and looks like I have few kinks to work.

Heres the old thread, what it used to look like.
http://www.svrider.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2453180&mode=linear&highlight=bobber#post2453180

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will post a few pics today. I also have a couple questions while im here since the community here looks to be super friendly and helpful:

I think the next two mods that need to be done are gsxr front end, and a baffle for the straight pipe. Is a gsxr front end an expesive/time consuming job?

·
Registered
53 Posts
It doesn't have to be expensive, nor time-consuming. All depends if you find the right parts, find them at a deal, and know what you're doing mechanically in doing the swap. I've known people that have done a front end swap on their own for under $500 in parts. And I've known others who have spent upwards of $1500 between parts and shop time getting it installed. Just do your research beforehand so there's no surprises.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts