Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, I just bought my first bike, a 2006 Suzuki SV650S. I am in the Army, and stationed at Fort Campbell, KY. I'm living in Clarksville, TN for the next 3 months and then I'm getting out of the military and moving back to Virginia Beach, VA. I don't really know too much about bikes, but I'd like to learn as much as possible. The bike is stock except for the lower fairing as far as I know... Without further ado, the pictures, heh.

Oh, and yeah, the orange Tiburon in the background is mine too, lol.

·
Iron Butt Moderator
9,271 Posts
Welcome to SVR. If you haven't ridden a bike before consider a MSF course. It will teach you a lot. We have a lot of Nashville people but even more in VA when you move there, good folk.

Ride safe.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. Like Ranger01 said, MSF. Your bike is so stock it still has stock tires. :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, and yeah, I figured they were the stock tires, the bike has pretty low mileage on it still (I plan on riding it all the time practically, so that'll change soon). I am taking a MSF course soon, I'm scheduled for it in mid-April (on-post class is free, but has a long wait time).

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
yeah welcome to the site man. i took the msf class at campbell 2 years ago. i been riding 15 years but the army made me take it anyway. I recognize your neighborhood, lol. uhm, the main instructor who has the blue harley helped me out at deals gap when I wreched my car so he is a real standup guy. he even remembered me, lol. anyway goodluck in the course and hope we get to ride a few times before you get out and I pcs to el paso

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.