Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes sv-riders come from all over the planet :p .
My name is Stefan, and bought a SV650S-ABS new last september.
Did some small mods this winter already.
Dark windshield, license plate holder (those euro thingies can be used for snow shoveling), original rear hugger, Acumen gear indicator.

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
Sorry, no Dutch allowed on SVR.

Kidding!

Welcome to the nuthouse. Nice bike, BTW. Love the color combo. How do you like the ABS?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well havn't really driven any other bike, except for the CB500 abs i've been tought to drive on :p.
But it's funny when the ABS kicks in for like half a sec you think it doesn't respond and then it want's to throw you over the steer because you tend to squeeze your brake harder. Just takes getting used to, now I don't mind.

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
(guys don't mind the Dutch here) Welkom op SVRIDER.com ;) Hoop dat je het hier naar je zin zal hebben. Als je iets weten wil, schiet ons een berichtje!

Translation: Welcome on SVR. Don't hesitate to ask any questions when you want to know nothing. Enjoy your time here.

;) Greetings from Germany

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the nice comments! :D

Cilltake, uit Duitsland an nog NL spreken ook? ???

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ah well, better roads there for the bike anyways, eh? :D

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Ah well, better roads there for the bike anyways, eh? :D
Hehe yea. And the ability to buy a brand new SV (in 2006) for only 6.000 euro ;). The only drawback is the TUV is suppose. Have to keep that in mind a lot when doing mods. And of course those humongous license plates in comparison to the Dutch plates hehe.

I still work in Groningen, so I mostly do all my driving in Holland still :).

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ah well, if they are going to get the APK for bikes through, the people with open exhausts are in trouble as well :p .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts