Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I just bought an 03 SV(n) about a month ago stock with about 10,000 miles on the odo.

My father-in-law is a motorcycle mechanic down in Metuchen,NJ and he came with me to give it the look-over. According to him, the bike is in excellent shape and I snagged it up for $2,100.

I love it so far. I took the MSF course in early July and got my license and have been riding consistently since. Riding has been a great stress reliever and reminds me of when I used to drive my previous baby - a turbocharged Honda S2000.

Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself to yall and see if anyone around the metro-NYC area ever wants to cruise around sometime.

I work in midtown and eventually I'll graduate to riding in the city, just not yet!

-Jake

:)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Jake,

Both my parents live in Rockland, so I'm pretty familiar with the area. I don't ride up there much but I'm always looking for an excuse to get out the city.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Welcome to SVR! Like Walo said ,pics are welcome. I live in Rockland also, where abouts are you. I'm in Chestnut Ridge. Shoot me a PM if you want to hit the road sometime.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live in Spring Valley, just off exit 12 on the Palisades.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts