Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I added new pictures to the site in my signature. Check em out and tell me what you think my next mod should be. I have a few ideas, but let's see what the rest of the class thinks. ;D

·
Registered
482 Posts
I'm glad you posted that... I almost forgot who had that bike at the rally (from the pictures). I was telling my buddy about your bike the other day. Still impressive.

On another note... that is one SWEEEEET cage you've got!! Very nice combo!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! It was at the rally as well. My wife drove it up so I could play with the Subies.  ;D

G

·
0 Posts
i've noticed in some of the pictures that there is a cylinder on the right side of some bikes above the exhaust attached to the tail, i was wonderng what that was? ???

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup, that's the resivoir for the Ohlins shock.  ;)

Not a week goes by that some guy doesn't come up to me at a gas station and ask if that's nitrous. ::)

·
Eagle one
1,660 Posts
WeezerKDI said:
I added new pictures to the site in my signature. Check em out and tell me what you think my next mod should be. I have a few ideas, but let's see what the rest of the class thinks.  ;D

I think you need new mirrors..........

So you can sell me yours cheap ;)

Seriously.......... awesome bike, I dont think I could make a suggestion worthy of it....

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
Looks great! I really like your haedlight/fairing assembly.

I think you need to remove the passenger grab rail and hack down the front fender.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts