Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pics I took last night of my '09. I'm about to order some MotoSliders and a Joe Rocket Manta tank bag and I'll be done until I decide to tackle the front/rear suspension. I've already dropped it once at low speed (dang rocks) so hopefully the sliders will help if that ever happens again. Anyways here's the pics........

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
How short are you??

·
Registered
895 Posts
Already dropped it! That sucks. But those sliders I hear suck the **** J-bolt needs to be modified somehow. Just FYI prolly won't help you at higher speeds.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dropped it with only 54 miles on the odo. I was only going about 10 mph max and that j-shaped tubing completely broke at the weld joint. I welded it back together waiting for MotoSliders to put his no-cut sliders into production. Now that they're out I'll probably order a set very soon. The fairing was also scraped up pretty bad but after some sanding and touching up I was able to get it looking somewhat decent. The only scratch that is still noticeable is the one you see in the picturess.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Looks good with some nice mods so far ;)

·
Premium Member
2,837 Posts
can you tell me why you kept the hand on with the seat cowl. I have seen people do that before, but I don't see why. your bike looks good I have to say

1 - 12 of 12 Posts