Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so i just got my bike back together from the paint job. I had a lowside back in december, 3 days after i got the bike, and put a ding in the tank + some rash on the headlight cowl. the original plan was just to get the codes and re paint the tank & cowl, but the codes did not provide a very good match at all, so i decided to get it painted the color i really wanted. its a pearl off-white.

Before:

After:

im thinking of chopping the can later on, still need to do some research on how to go about doing that.

I had a guy down the road from me do it for $350. i feel like i got a good deal, and i love the way it came out. in person, in the right light, there is some very very fine blue metalic in the paint that modestly shows it self in a very attractive way. anyways, enjoy.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Great...Pearl is a badass color...

·
Thumper Squad
3,279 Posts
looks great but I'm rather biased......;)

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
Looks good!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Very nice looking. If you took your bike apart to paint yourself you will have no prob chopping the pipe. Take your time and you will be fine.

Jason

·
Premium Member
2,059 Posts
Wow....looks great! I liked the original color, but the pearl is incredible!

Good luck keeping her clean;D

·
Registered
284 Posts
Pearl white crew signing in :p

Bike looks great! I would say $350 is a good deal, looks like a quality job at least in those pictures.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts