Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

15721 - 15740 of 15750 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Just rode from Glen Burnie to Gettysburg to York and back down. Didn't get off the bike once. Probably have half a gallon left in the tank. Only freeways I took were i695 and i795.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks for having me. I am in the midst of diagnosing what is probably a stator coil in need of replacing, but that's neither here nor there. Bottom line is I am not doing any joyriding for the time-being, but I will fix it properly as soon as I get a minute to catch my breath. Summer craziness. It's hot as balls out there anyways! haha.

·
Registered
32 Posts
If I get my bike put back together and can therefore make it to the meetup next Saturday, it will be really interesting to take a look at your '00! I wouldn't imagine you'd be willing to sell individual parts, would you? I'm thinking motosliders and swingarm sliders... But like I said, I am stumped on how to piece my bike back together, so I'm not sure I'll even be able to make it. That'd be a damn shame.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Random question... this thread is kind of inactive as of late, but does anyone happen to have a 10-12mm wrench nearby Chevy Chase? Rode in today and my clutch lever needs adjusting. pulling the clutch in fully still leaves the bike nearly stalling :s

·
Registered
85 Posts
Haha legit. I love the credit card idea. Thankfully I rode it over to a gas station's garage and the mechanic let me borrow two wrenches. Seems to be running alright now :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
hello to all locals. selling my 2006 sv650s. live in Annapolis md. wanted to give svrider guys first shot. I have gotten help from a few of u and want to pay forward. looking for around 3000. I have pposted it for sale section. happy holidays to all.

15721 - 15740 of 15750 Posts