Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

13681 - 13700 of 15749 Posts

·
Registered
17,602 Posts
Anything about your height and shorter....

Too bad you're about to die from horrific brake failure. I added in a "fix" to your brake change that activates when you pick on me for my height. It was nice knowing you.

Hmm... grenade golf.... Interesting...
Oh, it wouldn't work. If the ball were a grenade, it wouldn't even get close enough to hurt the target. I'm that bad.

·
Lifer
5,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,689
Too bad you're about to die from horrific brake failure. I added in a "fix" to your brake change that activates when you pick on me for my height. It was nice knowing you.
I KNEW it!!! That's why when I dismantled the doohicky connected to the watchamacallit, you got real quiet and took some thingamabob and connected it to the doodad thingamajig!! :dizzy:

:blahblah::blahblah:

·
Registered
717 Posts
I too prefer to match the tires. However, that may just be my OCD tedancies. I've ridden on mis matched tires before. It's not really that big of a deal, at least it wasn't to me, unless they are very very different and you're riding hard.
Mismatched would bug me too. The only specific information I ever saw about not matching was the Metzler Z6 rear needed a Z6 front for proper rain channeling since the rear has limited grooving in the middle.

By the way, Hi! I've been gone for a while due to job changes and a bad rectifier that I just replaced this week. Just in time for cold and rain:sbmfacepalm:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Going to various Halloween parties... oddly enough none of which are on Halloween. So, I'm not really sure what I'm doing that night.

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
Sitting in front of my house with Laura throwing candy at the ungrateful whipper snappers.

Also, drinking.

Same as last year.

·
Lifer
5,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,696
So what's everyone doing for Halloween?

Any great plans in the group?
I'm guess I should hand out candy. Someone said "if you don't wanna get egged" and all I could think was "I could just sit in front of my garage and clean my shotgun........

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
haha, yeah I didn't actually mean the day of, just more in celebration of.

I don't have a sidewalk or live in a neighborhood of any kind, so no trick-or-traitors for me. It's sad, it is the main thing that I miss about living in a small town.

13681 - 13700 of 15749 Posts