Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all!

I’m a long time rider, though I took a 15 year break after totaling my last bike. Anyway, I’m back into it, and I purchased a 1999 SV650 last year.

Hope you all enjoy my midlife crisis XD

·
Registered
2 Posts
Greetings all!

I’m a long time rider, though I took a 15 year break after totaling my last bike. Anyway, I’m back into it, and I purchased a 1999 SV650 last year.

Hope you all enjoy my midlife crisis XD
Same situation for me - both midlife crisis and totalled bike. Hit some frost on an early morning October ride with my Fireblade 15 years ago. Luckily going slow so the only damage besides things of plastic, metal and textile was a bruised ego and crushed self esteem. Never ridden again until June this year when I again realized how f**kin fun it is. And being +40 (more -50) those kamikaze machines isn't really doing it for me anymore so the obvious choice after trying one was a naked SV.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Welcome. Holy cow, a couple 15-20 year breaks after wrecks! Get back on the horse and dust off the training manuals; make sure these stay MID-life crisis decisions if you know what I mean ;)
It's good to see so many folks are still finding good '99 SVs for sale. I love how well preserved these bikes tend to stay compared to gixxers and the like.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts