Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name's Craig, and I'm a crasher. So there I was, cruising through a nice mountain road in Northern Japan, and my brain decides to go on vacation. I roll up on a nice slighty downhill, not to sharp right turn and for some reason decide not to turn. I fly over the handlebars and end up resting about 6ft below the road in a nice concrete drainage ditch. I was wearing full gear and the only pain is in my lower back from landing on it. However my pride was permanately damaged. I think the bike may be totaled, will get a better look tomorrow when I pick her up. Tow charges would have been outrageous since this happened about 45 min from where I live. It cost 26000 yen($240) just to get it craned out of the ditch and towed about 6KM to a parking lot. Well thanks to anyone who read this, sorry I rambled a bit. I'll post some pics tomorow when I get her home. Maybe yall can help me asess the damage. Be safe out there, and don't pull a Benny Hill like I did :p -Mac

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
a Benny Hill? What's that? is that when a set of hooters walks by and your jaw drops and you forget what the heck your doing? hehe

glad you are ok... remember to keep that focus

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol Benny Hill is All I could think of to describe the wreck. Thx for understanding. Pls keep the rubber side down. -Mac

1 - 4 of 4 Posts