Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the superbike race this weekend at Road Atlanta and what did I see??? A woman riding on her bike, talking on the cell phone! I (along with many other people in my general vicinity) had to fight the urge to kick her off and take her phone.

·
Registered
66 Posts
i must say i dont even get excited about stuff like that anymore.....Im to the point where nothing even suprises me anymore, theres just so many morons in the world that you almost just get used to it

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
sorry I thought this thread was aboot the magazine.

J

·
0 Posts
I tried that once just for fun. Me and a buddy were out on the back roads and we decided to try to make a call while we were riding. It isn't hard just really noisy. Not saying it should be done while in traffic but it isn't really that hard.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hmmmm   I saw a pregnant girl at a AMA race at Mid-Ohio .  Drinking AND smoking!  Had to fight the urge to just let my girlfriend (now wife) kick her ass!    ;D

On the cell phone while the bike was moving?  Damn in the old days people like that got took out by natural selection.  Bummer.

RD

·
Registered
104 Posts
joker said:
I tried that once just for fun. Me and a buddy were out on the back roads and we decided to try to make a call while we were riding. It isn't hard just really noisy. Not saying it should be done while in traffic but it isn't really that hard.
How did you get the phone by your ear with a helmet on???

J

·
0 Posts
Oh and unless my mother is on here somewhere I don't wanna hear S!*T for not wearing a helmet

1 - 13 of 13 Posts