Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok tell me what you all think, and also are they legal?

·
Registered
105 Posts
your running lites are perfectly legal here in cali. You just cant have blue or red in front

·
Registered
899 Posts
Looks good! Especially since I did the same thing! Beats the heck out of the little white lights. What where the Suzuki engineers thinking anyway??? ??? Totally legal! Amber or yellow to the front is good to go!

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
i turned the running lights into blinkers...

·
Registered
157 Posts
id guess youd just dike the front parking lights and attach the positve and negative wires for your left/right front turn signals to those lights. youd have to get some blank inserts for your old turn signals tho.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
gahdzila said:
how did you do that? is there a kit you can buy, or did you just get in there and wire them yourself?
wired them myself.. basically you just cut blinker wires and cut running light wires and splice em together

·
Registered
899 Posts
Just turned the front little running lights into turn signals! SWEET!!! Just get some #194 amber (yellow) bulbs from the local auto store and then spliced the wires into the turn signal wires that are located right in the same area. Took me 5 minutes. What a great mod! You need to post this one! Make your turns more visable plus gets rid of those silly little running lights! Good job wonderjosh!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
But isn't that illegal? X- how far turn signal have to be from headlights?

·
Registered
105 Posts
no that is not illegal. Alot of hondas have turn signals integrated with running lites in the front. No worries dude..u are good to go!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts