Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, in the spirit of this thread: http://forum.svrider.com/showthread.php?t=86594&highlight=ugly+helmet

I decided to pick up a new helmet today. Total impulse buy, but I couldn't pass it up for the price. I know they're all over the net for about the same money, but you can't try those on, you know? And since I needed to replace the Arai I trashed last year at this time, I decided to pull the trigger.

Check it out:

:)

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Need ride report. Those Sharks always seem to look BIG. Like, Dark Helmutt BIG.
For that price though, hellzyeah. Besides, ANY helmet can be uber cool if you put enough stickers on it. ;D

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I like it! Looks kinda like mine ;D

Unfortunately, as you mentioned, pics don't do it justice. The orange is almost fluorescent...

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
sweet helmet Keith! That thing looks awesome, now I need you to go for a ride and tell me how it performs ;)

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I like it! Looks kinda like mine ;D

Unfortunately, as you mentioned, pics don't do it justice. The orange is almost fluorescent...

I really like the Duhamel in matte, but wacky bought a duhamel glossy last fall, and I really didn't want to be like that. ;)

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
My only complaint is the tightness in the ear area. After an hour or so my ears start to hurt...not enough to require a stop, but it is a bit annoying.

I'll say that I like the RF-1000 I had before a little better, but I'll keep the Shark a while. It's my 5th helmet in a year!

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
it looks really nice dude, and for 200 BUCKS, definetely a great deal. too bad i alreaqdy have one otherwise i'd buy it....post better pictures!!! that was just like a sneak peak

1 - 19 of 19 Posts