1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Sharp bike, looks like an absolute hoot. Little spendy, but not unreasonably so, I bet they'll sell like hotcakes. Hopefully HD is taking some notes, you can still sell heritage without it being a cruiser.

First thing I would do if I were to buy one is ditch that ridiculous muffler for an aftermarket unit.

·
MOTORADOR
10,817 Posts
I dig it. Not my first option but I wouldn't mind one in my garage either.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
3,477 Posts
Love the style, could be big trouble for HD.
It looks like the wheelbase has little to do with a sportbike, much less a flat tracker.
Should be great for holeshots though:naughty:

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
It looks like the wheelbase has little to do with a sportbike, much less a flat tracker.
It's only 60"....not so terrible. Mine is at 62.5" and handles just fine....and resists wheelies pretty well, at least the uncontrollable 'stand up' kind. Will pull the wheel and carry it through 1st a couple inches off the road on a maximum holeshot which is nice.:) Any longer and wheelspin happens more often so it's a good compromise.

As far as the new Indian goes....I'm seeing about the same machine as the SV1K with some tinkering and a LOT more cost. Smaller gas tank, more weight. Thanks but I'll pass.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
60" isn't much longer than real flat trackers

450MX bikes (which many flat trackers are based on, and I don't think swingarms are generally replaced) are typically in the 58-59" range (the big 4 all are)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts