Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I talked to Dale Walker today and he is bringing out a new exhaust can for the SV (and maybe others). The new can will not have the Holeshot logo on the side but it will have the name laser eched around the open tip. Just thought i let people know.

·
Registered
28 Posts
did he give you an eta? i'm looking for a can this winter

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He said that if you order one now you will probably get the new one. To be sure just specify when you order it that you want the new design. It sounds like he is right in the transittion process so i think you can get either right now. The new ones aren't on the website yet but thet ARE availible now.

I dont so much care for a full system but dual high pipes for the 650 would be amazing.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
AlexJ said:
that sounds like it will look great!!! Glad I didn't get mine for Christmas then.
Good call Alex, i asked for mine for xmas to but i think i will like the new ones better aswell. Its gonna be a satin black high-mount for me.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LiViNs Easy said:
Whats the website for holeshot? How do they sound?
It's a really hard one... www.holeshot.com :p
Note that the high mounts are 3 inches shorter that the standard mount so the high mounts are louder. There is no sound clip for the 650 but there are some for the sv1000s. That will sound a bit diferent because of the dual pipes. Listen to the dyno test video for the sv1000s and its sounds amazing.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nexus242 said:
humm I liked the logo plate on them.  :)
Then try to get one as soon as you can because i am not sure if he will keep making the logo ones.

·
Registered
571 Posts
i just put mine on recently and kind of wish i'd known about this before. i'm going for a completely de-logoed look on the bike. but if i must, i'll proudly display the holeshot logo. ;)

plus it will help all of the people be able to indentify it when they want to know why it sounds so good. ;D

·
Registered
703 Posts
toobrokeforthat said:
or maybe you can get 1 of ours, mine has about 5 minutes and no miles on it lol
I'd only buy it if it came off of a blue SVS since any accessory added to them decreases in value by 75% once it's installed. 60% if it was put on a blue naked. If it's coming from a naked yellow we all now that it's value, plus it's cool/bling factor, is increased by 500% and therefore is not worth purchasing since the manufacturer sells them cheaper. ;D ;D :p

Seriously though, I'll be keeping an eye out for deals like this.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Zuki said:
I talked to Dale Walker today and he is bringing out a new exhaust can for the SV (and maybe others). The new can will not have the Holeshot logo on the side but it will have the name laser eched around the open tip. Just thought i let people know.
I hope it will be the same price as the original exhaust. Seriously contenplating the Holeshot.
Cheers!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I put a Holeshot on my wife's bike. Not many miles on it yet but it sounds awesome. Under low rpm it kinda just rumbles. Not too loud or not too quiet but under load you can really hear it roar. Very high quality too. We just bought it without even hearing a sound clip. It's real nice. We wanted something that was loud but no too loud.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts