Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
those are satin black, right? i love that look. almost enough to sell my black powdercoat slipon for a new satin black slipon

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
we likes the satin black can, now we just need the black frame and wheels!!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Don't like the idea of having to get fluchmount/tiny turn directionals. People in cages already have a hard time seeing us. Flushmounts just make it that much harder. For a track bike thye would be cool. The SV1000S is most likley my next on too 8)

Under200

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
under200 said:
Don't like the idea of having to get fluchmount/tiny turn directionals. People in cages already have a hard time seeing us. Flushmounts just make it that much harder. For a track bike thye would be cool. The SV1000S is most likley my next on too 8)

Under200
depending on which flushmounts and what kind of bulbs you put in them, they are just as bright as stock signals.

oh... and the dual holeshot highmounts look BAD ASS 8)

·
Registered
276 Posts
They really need to make one of those for the 650.... and make it a full system. I'd be sold. Heh.

·
Registered
110 Posts
under200 said:

Under200
You could put giant spotlights on the back, mounted off 6-foot polls on either side, that automatically aim directly at the nearest car and they still wouldn't see us.

I do not count on my turn signals to keep me safe. If I'm slowing for a turn, i've got one eye on my mirror watching the soccer mom behind me. Same thing if stopped at a light, I generally line up on the far left and keep it in gear until at least one car is stopped behind me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts