Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I m Pete from Malaysia. My bike is SV650S full faired. Just bought haven't take delivery due to movement control. I call it The Crow. Hope to make new friends and learn from this forum.

Registered
I named my bike Irishgirl. I bought it off a mtbing friend who bought it for his stripper girlfriend, a proud, attractive, hot tempered Irish girl. She lost her job due to current times and screwed around....friend gave me a bro deal on the bike I could not refuse.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
I ve not taken delivery. The Crow sitting at the dealer. I m stuck in different location now, back for Christmas holiday and got stuck at old home town. No flight out from my location ahahaha. The price is too good to refuse so I remotely ask my mechanic friend to negotiate and i just transfer money as deposit to dealer. Mechanic plan to visit the dealer tomorrow and have a once off inspection and take photos for me whilst collect receipt from dealer. Hope I won't regret the deal:p:p, first time I even take a risk like this. Was considering ER6F but too many around. So better get a rate species.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts